Movie Release Information
This movie was unavailable to review in our market during its theatrical release. However please check our Content Details in the section below along with other information about this movie further down the page.
When her little sister (Lauren London) announces her engagement, Montana Moore (Paula Patton) decides she needs to beat her youngest sibling to the altar. With no marriage prospects on hand, the well-traveled airline attendant sets out to track down old flames and see if she can spark a relationship.
Why Is Baggage Claim Rated PG-13?
Baggage Claim is rated PG-13 for sexual content and some language.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Baggage Claim...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Frequent use of sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Infrequent sexually suggestive scenes, with no nudity or detail.
- Infrequent scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol consumption.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to Baggage Claim.
Trailers & Clips
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: PG
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of Baggage Claim...
Home Video Notes: Baggage Claim
Release Date: 4 February 2014
Baggage Claim releases to home video (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy) with the following extras:
- Behind the Scenes with the Director with Optional Commentary by David E. Talbert
- Promotional Featurettes: Fly Girls, Wing Men, The Story, Interview with the Cast
- Audio Commentary with David E. Talbert
- Theatrical Trailer