A Bad Moms Christmas Parent Guide
The only thing worse than the holiday -- is sharing it with your Mom.
A Bad Moms Christmas
Rating & Content Info
Why is A Bad Moms Christmas rated R? A Bad Moms Christmas is rated R by the MPAA for crude sexual content and language throughout, and some drug use.Violence:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
Excessive use of expletives, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of profanity and scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Substance use and abuse.
- Portrayals of smoking and alcohol use in a recreational context.
Page last updated October 20, 2017
More parents' guide for A Bad Moms Christmas after the break...
News About "A Bad Moms Christmas"
This movie is the sequel to the 2016, R-rated movie, Bad Moms.
Cast and Crew
A Bad Moms Christmas is directed by Jon Lucas, Scott Moore and stars Kristen Bell, Mila Kunis, Kathryn Hahn.