Baby Driver Parent Guide
Taking advantage of his innocence.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Baby Driver rated R? Baby Driver is rated R by the MPAA for violence and language throughout.
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and motor vehicle violence in an action context - some blood, little detail.
- Several scenes of depicting physical assault and injury.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Occasional disturbing scenes.
- Use of vulgar expressions.
- Sexual language and references.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 110 instances of coarse language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual-expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of cursing and profanity.
- Use of developmental slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol and tobacco use in recreational context.
- Tobacco use.
- Substance abuse.
Page last updated October 10, 2017
News About "Baby Driver"
Cast and Crew
Baby Driver is directed by Edgar Wright and stars Lily James, Ansel Elgort, Jon Hamm, Kevin Spacey, Jamie Foxx.
The most recent home video release of Baby Driver movie is October 10, 2017. Here are some details…
Baby Driver releases to home video on October 10, 2017.