Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
Robert Miller (Richard Gere) is a man who appears to have everything. But he stands to lose his fame, fortune and family after he and his mistress are involved in a car accident. Finding himself in a desperate situation, he turns to equally desperate measures.
Why Is Arbitrage Rated R?
Arbitrage is rated R for language, brief violent images and drug use.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Arbitrage...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Infrequent portrayals of injury, with some blood and detail shown.
- Depiction of an automobile accident.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Mild sexual references and innuendo.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, once in a sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of ethno-cultural slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Two portrayals of illegal drug use (cocaine) for recreational purposes.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to Arbitrage.
Adultery is at the root of the sorrow suffered by other movie characters too. A daughter’s faith in her father is lost in Adam. A husband’s trust and love is tested in The Descendants. And a kingdom is lost in Camelot and First Knight (also starring Richard Gere).
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of Arbitrage...
Arbitrage releases to home video on December 21, 2012.