|Video Release:||05 Jun 2012|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Edgar Rice Burroughs also penned the story that inspired Disney’s Tarzan. Other Earthlings become involved in the plights of extra-terrestrial beings in Avatar, Stargate and E.T. And like The Adjustment Bureau, a group of “higher beings” are managing the affairs of Barsoom as well.
Home Video Extra Features
Home Video Notes: John Carter
Release Date: 5 June 2012
John Carter releases to home video in a combo pack (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy) or in 3D (Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy). Both packages include the following bonus extras.
- Audio Commentary with Filmmakers
- 100 Years In The Making – Follow the journey of Edgar Rice Burroughs’ story, from its origins as a pulp novel to its arrival onscreen.
- Disney Second Screen – Explore John Carter’s journal with this innovative in-world experience and uncover a trove of fascinating details that extend the mythology of the movie.
- 360 Degrees of John Carter – Experience every aspect of the filmmaking process on one of the movie’s biggest production days.
- Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary by Director, Andrew Stanton
- Barsoom Bloopers