|Video Release:||15 Oct 2010|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
This animated film, which can be seen in 3D in select theaters, was produced by the same studio (DreamWorks) that created Shrek, Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda. Another father and son experience communication problems in Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs.
Home Video Extra Features
How to Train Your Dragon releases to home video on October 15, 2010 in three versions:
How to Train Your Dragon (Single DVD Disc Edition) offers:
- Featurette: Behind the Scenes with the Cast and Filmmakers.
How to Train Your Dragon (Double DVD Pack) includes:
- Three Deleted Scenes
- Author Cressida Cowell Shares Her Inspiration
- Learn to Draw Toothless
- The Viking Personality Test
- Viking Winter Games
- Build Your Own 3D Dragons
How to Train Your Dragon (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Dragon Double Pack) comes with all the extras found in the Double DVD pack plus:
- Game: Legend of the BoneKnapper Dragon
- The Animators’ Corner: Picture-in-Picture, Storyboards, Behind-the-Scenes Footage and Insightful Interviews.
- Pop-Up Trivia