|Video Release:||20 Sep 2011|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
In Disney’s Tarzan another mother protects a misfit child by taking him into her care and promising (in another tear-inducing song), “You’ll Be In My Heart.” A bad night’s sleep during a thunderstorm creates some scary nightmares (similar to the pink elephants) for a honey-loving bear in The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh.
Home Video Extra Features
Home Video Notes: Dumbo: 70th Anniversary Edition
Release Date: 20 September 2011
Walt Disney’s Dumbo releases in a 70th Anniversary Edition on September 20, 2011. The Blu-ray-DVD Combo includes:
- Deleted scene: The Mouse’s Tale
- Deleted Song: Are You a Man or a Mouse?
- Taking Flight: The Making of Dumbo
- The Magic Of Dumbo: A Ride of Passage (Disneylands most popular ride)
- Audio Commentary with Pete Docter, Paula Sigman and Andreas Deja
- Sound Design Excerpt from The Reluctant Dragon
- Original Disney Television Introduction
Exclusive HD Content
- Disney View
- Games: What Do You See? And What Do You Know?
- Featurette: Celebrating Dumbo
- Animated Shorts: The Flying Mouse and Elmer Elephant
DVD Notes: Dumbo: Big Top Edition
Release Date: June 6, 2006
With more attractions than a three-ring circus, Walt Disney’s Dumbo comes to DVD in a Big Top Edition. Film buffs will appreciate the commentary provided by animation historian John Canemaker, and the featurette Celebrating Dumbo hosted by Roy E. Disney and Don Hahn (a couple of terms of deity are used as expletives during the interviews). Archival offerings include
Walt Disney’s original introduction to the TV premiere of the movie, as well as an art gallery. For younger fans, there is a My First Circus game, a DVD storybook (Dumbo’s Big Discovery), two bonus shorts (Elmer Elephant and The Flying Mouse), and some sing along songs (Look Out for Mr. Stork and Casey Junior). My favorite extra is the touching music video of Baby Mine, performed by Kassie DePaiva with Jim Brickman tickling the ivories. Audio tracks are available in English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French and Spanish, with subtitles in English.