|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Home Video Extra Features
Although we have not reviewed the DVD version of Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2000), we provide the following information for your convenience.
DVD Release Information:
- Studio: Universal
- Theatrical release date: November 17, 2000
- DVD release date: November 20, 2001
- Runtime: 105 minutes
- Production company: Universal
- Package type: Keep case
- Aspect ratio: Widescreen anamorphic - 1.85:1
- DVD encoding: Region 1
- Available audio tracks: English & French (Dolby Digital 5.1), English (DTS).
- Deleted scenes
- Production notes
- Out takes
- Whoville section including Who School, Jim Carrey makeup, set decoration, visual effects.
- Music video - Faith Hill
- Photograph retouching