|Video Release:||01 Apr 2014|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
This movie is the sequel to the 2004 film, Anchorman (also called Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy). Behind the scenes of the news industry is also examined in Morning Glory, Groundhog Day and the more serious Mad City.
Home Video Extra Features
Home Video Notes: Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
Release Date: 4 April 2014
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues releases to home video in a Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray, DVD, Digital HD), which includes the following bonus materials:
3 Versions of the Movie
-Super-Sized R-Rated Version – with 763 New Jokes!
- Original Theatrical Version
- Unrated Version
Over 4 Hours of Bonus Content
- Commentary with Adam McKay, Will Ferrell, Judd Apatow, Steve Carrell, Paul Rudd and David Koechner (Unrated Version)
- 5 Behind-the-Scenes Featurettes:
-Newsroom - Inside the making of the film o RV
- Dissecting the RV tumble o News Fight
- Inside the biggest, baddest all-star celebrity brawl
- Baxter & Doby
- The lovable animals of Anchorman 2
- Anchorman 2: The Musical - A look at the musical sequel that almost was
Over 90 Minutes of Deleted and Alternate Scenes
- 2 Line-O-Rama’s – Outtakes!
- Rare Cast Audition Tapes
- 2 Gag Reels
- Cast Table Reads – Original Script Read-Throughs
- And Much More!