Alien Covenant Parent Guide
A problem in paradise.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Alien Covenant rated R? Alien Covenant is rated R by the MPAA for sci-fi violence, bloody images, language and some sexuality/nudity.
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence with blood and some gory detail.
- Frequent portrayals of frightening monsters and nightmarish imagery with blood and some gory detail.
- Depictions of physical assault and injury.
- Detailed gory and grotesque images.
- Frequent upsetting or disturbing scenes.
- Portrayal of sexual activity with no nudity and little detail.
- Scene of nudity, depicting breasts and buttocks, in a sexual context.
- Brief breast nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing
- Implied sexual activity.
Approximately 65 instances of coarse language, including:
- Frequent use of the of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.
- Alcohol use.
Page last updated July 19, 2017
News About "Alien Covenant"
From the Studio: Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, the crew of the colony ship Covenant discover what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world, whose sole inhabitant is the synthetic David, survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition. Written by Twentieth Century Fox
Cast and Crew
Alien Covenant is directed by Ridley Scott and stars Katherine Waterston, Michael Fassbender, Noomi Rapace.
The most recent home video release of Alien Covenant movie is August 15, 2017. Here are some details…
Alien: Covenant release to home video on August 15, 2017.