Adventureland Parent Guide
Rating & Content Info
Why is Adventureland rated R? Adventureland is rated R by the MPAA for language, drug use and sexual references.
- Infrequent portrayals of non-graphic violence, including hand-to-hand conflict.
- Frequent use of sexual language and references.
- Infrequent depictions of crude bodily functions.
- Sexual activity is implied.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of profanity, including scatological slang and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of ethno-cultural slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent portrayals of illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
- Portrayals of alcohol consumption.
- Depiction of drinking and driving.
- Depictions of me tobacco use and smoking.
Page last updated August 3, 2017
News About "Adventureland"
Cast and Crew
Adventureland is directed by Greg Mottola and stars Jesse Eisenberg, Kristen Stewart, Ryan Reynolds.
The most recent home video release of Adventureland movie is April 26, 2011. Here are some details…
Adventureland releases to home video (Blu-ray or DVD) on April 26, 2011.
Related home video titles:
If you are looking for some summer amusement, with out all the crude content found in this film, try The Sandlot (about some boys who laze away their time playing baseball) and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (where a group of girls who come up with a unique way to stay in touch over the holidays).