Action Point Parent Guide
Don't try this at home kids.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Action Point rated R? Action Point is rated R by the MPAA for crude sexual content, language, drug use, teen drinking, and brief graphic nudity.Violence:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Frequent portrayals of weapons and hand-to-hand violence, many in the context of dangerous stunts, with some blood and detail.
- Grotesque images.
- Scenes that may frighten children.
- Several scenes of nudity, depicting buttocks, breasts and/or genitalia, in sexual and non-sexual contexts.
- Brief male genital nudity in pictorial and non-sexual context.
- Full frontal nudity.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity with brief buttock nudity and some detail.
- Frequent portrayals of crude bodily functions in a comedic context, with some detail.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 80 instances of coarse and/or sexual language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Frequent portrayals smoking and alcohol use in a recreational context.
- Infrequent portrayals of illegal substance use in a recreational context.
Page last updated June 12, 2018
More parents' guide for Action Point after the break...
News About "Action Point"
From the Studio:
Everyone’s favorite daredevil Johnny Knoxville is back to his hilariously painful antics in the upcoming comedy ACTION POINT. Knoxville stars as D.C., the crackpot owner of a low-rent, out-of-control amusement park where the rides are designed with minimum safety for maximum fun. Just as D.C.’s estranged teenage daughter Boogie comes to visit, a corporate mega-park opens nearby and jeopardizes the future of Action Point. To save his beloved theme park and his relationship with his daughter, D.C. and his loony crew of misfits risk everything to pull out all the stops – and stunts – making for another wild ride from the star of BAD GRANDPA and JACKASS.
Cast and Crew
Action Point is directed by Tim Kirkby and stars Johnny Knoxville, Brigette Lundy-Paine, Susan Yeagley.