Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
Nothing complicates the chances of a long-term relationship like starting it off with a drunken one-night stand. And the only thing harder than trying to sort things out between the pair of you (Kevin Hart and Regina Hall), is asking your best buddies (Michael Ealy and Joy Bryant) for advice about last night...
Why Is About Last Night Rated R?
About Last Night is rated R for sexual content, language and brief drug use.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in About Last Night...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Scene of violence depicting slapping.
- Frequent use of sexual references, crude sexual language, and innuendo.
- Frequent portrayals of sexual activity, including some detail and nudity.
- Nudity shown in a sexual situation.
- Breast and buttocks nudity seen in a non-sexual context.
- Simulated sexual activity
- Implied sexual activity.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Offensive scenes.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in sexual and aggressive contexts.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Portrayals of substance abuse in a recreational context
- Detailed alcohol use and abuse.
- Scene of drug use involving marijuana use.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to About Last Night.
Trailers & Clips
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of About Last Night...
About Last night releases to home video on May 20, 2014.