ABCs of Death Parent Guide
Murder from A to Z.
ABCs of Death
Rating & Content Info
Why is ABCs of Death rated Not Rated? ABCs of Death is rated Not Rated by the MPAA
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Explicit gory and grotesque images.
- Visually explicit portrayals of violence with extreme brutality, extreme bloodletting and extreme tissue damage (injuries/wounds).
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence (sometimes involving children or animals), with blood, suffering, and detail.
- Frequent scenes of violence depicting beating, mutilation, burning and impalement.
- Two scenes of explicit violence depicting dismemberment and decapitation.
- Explicit sexual violence/assault in a context of brutality, with nudity and detail shown.
- Theme of sexual violence involving children.
- Disturbing content may have an adverse psychological impact.
- Breast and male and female genital nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Several sexually suggestive scenes with nudity (breasts, buttocks and pubic region).
- Nudity in torture/violent situation.
- Explicit sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Implied sexual activity
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexual innuendo.
- Frequent, detailed portrayals of crude bodily functions.
-Frequent, sometimes aggressive use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Explicit substance abuse and portrayals of illegal drug use.
- Three scenes of drug use involving cocaine and opiates.
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated October 15, 2014
News About "ABCs of Death"
Cast and Crew
ABCs of Death is directed by Kaare Andrews, Angela Bettis, plus 25 more and stars Ingrid Bolsø Berdal, Iván González, Kyra Zagorsky, etc.
The most recent home video release of ABCs of Death movie is January 31, 2013. Here are some details…
Home Video Notes:The ABCs of Death did not get a theatrical release in the USA (it played in film festivals only). It was released directly to Video-on-Demand on 31 January 2013.
Related home video titles:
This movie is a pre-quel to The ABCs of Death.