Release Date: 12 October 2012
Because we only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies at Parent Previews we did not review this title. For your convenience, we have provided some brief information about the film’s synopsis and content.
Synopsis: “Be careful who you choose as friends”, is an admonition Marty (Collin Ferrell) should have heeded. Instead he finds himself being dragged into serious trouble when his pals (Christopher Walken and Sam Rockwell) kidnap the beloved dog of a dangerous gangster (Woody Harrelson).
Content Details: Beyond the Movie Ratings...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent scenes of explicit violence.
- Depictions of throat-slitting, dismemberment, decapitation, shooting, stabbing, mutilation and burning.
- Pervasive gun, hand-to-hand, and weapons violence, with blood and some detail shown.
- Explicit torture.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Breast nudity shown in sexual contexts.
- Sexually suggestive scene
- Use of sexual language, references and innuendo
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Frequent use of sexual, developmental, and ethno-cultural slurs.
- Vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- References to drugs, alcohol and tobacco use.
- Tobacco use.
Home Video Notes
Seven Psychopaths releases to home video on January 29, 2013.