Content Details: Beyond the Movie Ratings...
- Brief explicit violence.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner, with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Depictions of fighting, beating, shooting, stabbing and/or explosion, with blood and some gruesome detail.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual violence, with no nudity and some detail.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Disturbing scenes that may have an adverse psychological impact.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Four sexually suggestive scenes, with two depicting nude breasts and/or buttocks.
- Implied sexual activity, with some detail.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Sexual violence.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual or aggressive context.
- Infrequent use of vulgar expressions, scatological slang, and crude sexual references.
Discussion Ideas: Talk About the Movie...
Home Video Notes
The Boy Next Door releases to home video on April 28. 2015.