Release Date: 2 November 2012 (Limited)
Because we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies at Parent Previews we did not review this title. For your convenience, we have provided some brief information about the film’s synopsis and content.
Synopsis: Highbrow music may be complicated, but not nearly as much as the lives of four musicians that play in a string quartet. As they face illness, infidelity and pride, their music and lives become increasingly out of tune.
Content Details: Beyond the Movie Ratings...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Two scenes of violence depicting fighting.
- Portrayal of sexual activity includes buttocks and breast nudity , as well as some detail.
- Two instances of sexual language.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang; infrequent use of profanity.
This movie should not be confused with another film also releasing in winter 2012, Quartet.
Home Video Notes
A Late Quartet release to home video on February 5, 2013.