Release Date: 31 August 2012
Because we only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies at Parent Previews we did not review this title. For your convenience, we have provided some brief information about the film’s synopsis and content.
Synopsis: Talking ditty helps two roommates clean up financially. But the raunchy dialoged that provides their sex phone call costumers with a good time may not be in good taste for viewers of this movie.
Content Details: Beyond the Movie Ratings...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Pervasive use of crude and descriptive sexual language and references.
- Frequent portrayals of sexual activity, with no nudity, but some detail.
- Infrequent, detailed portrayals of crude bodily functions (involving urine).
- Implied sexual activity.
- Brief simulated sexual activity.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexual innuendo.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang and vulgar expressions.
- Approximately 46 instances of coarse language.
- Frequent slurs and sexual references.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Portrayals of illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
- Two scenes of drug use involving marijuana.
- Substance abuse.
- Tobacco use.
Home Video Notes
For A Good Time Call releases to home video on January 22, 2013.