Release Date: 30 September 2011
Because we only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies at Parent Previews we did not review this title. For your convenience, we have provided some brief information about the film’s synopsis and content.
Will and Libby Atenton’s (Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz) dream house quickly turns into a nightmare when the couple learns that a brutal murder had previously taken place within its walls.
Content Details: Beyond the Movie Ratings...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Occasional upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Brief portrayals of graphic violence.
- Infrequent gun and hand-to-hand violence, with some blood and a little detail shown.
- Infrequent portrayals of bloody wounds.
- Infrequent portrayals of psychological suffering.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Mild sexual innuendo.
- One use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang.
- Frequent use of profanity and cursing.
Home Video Notes
Dream House releases to home video on January 31, 2012.